Can custody/time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?

Video Transcription

Custody or time-sharing rights can be modified in Florida. It does take a certain requirement, that requirement being that there is a substantial change in circumstances that is permanent in nature and also that’s in the best welfare of the child or children. So it is possible to modify custody and parenting rights, although understand the modification is a more difficult process than the custody determination is at the outset of the case.