Can I convert from a Chapter 13 to 7?

Video Transcription

A bankruptcy can be converted or changed from Chapter 13 to Chapter 7. It’s a rather simple process that is accomplished simply by the filing of a notice. Typically there are no objections to it, so conversion from 13 to 7 is it’s something that happens every day and it’s a fairly simple process.